Todd E. Slaughter is an accomplished trial attorney in a wide variety of fields, including auto accidents, trucking accidents, construction accidents, dangerous products, involving spinal injury, brain injury, burn injury, motorcycle accident laywers and wrongful death.
He has successfully represented clients against the nation’s leading insurance companies, corporations and public entities. Todd is rated an “A” lawyer, the highest ranking an attorney can obtain, by the nation’s leading organization that ranks attorneys throughout the United States, Martindale Hubbell. The same organization has honored our firm with the distinction of Preeminent Law Firm, again its highest rating. Todd is also recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer, an honor given to the top 5 percent of personal injury attorneys.
Todd is an active member of his community, most recently serving as President of the West Redding Little League. He is a leader in parks and recreation development in Shasta County. In 2001, Todd was bestowed the “Shan Fellow” award by the Redding Rotary Club Charitable Foundation, an award to non-Rotarians in recognition of their significant contribution to the betterment of their community.
- Bachelor of the Arts, University of California, Berkeley, 1976
- Juris Doctorate, McGeorge School of Law, 1979
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Hoopa Valley Tribal Court
- Shasta County Superior Court (Judge Pro Tempore)
- Board of Examiners, National Board of Legal Speciality Certification
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Shasta-Trinity County Bar Association (President 1986)
- Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate