Experienced Redding Burn Injury Attorney
Serious burns can leave you with long-lasting physical and psychological damage. If you or a loved one have suffered a serious burn injury caused by an unsafe product or improperly-maintained property, you may need an experienced burn injury attorney on your side.
The Redding, CA burn injury attorneys of Reiner, Slaughter & Frankel can help you get the compensation you need for your medical costs and suffering.
Types of Burn Injuries
According to the Center for Disease Control, 1.1 million people in the U.S. suffer burn injuries that require medical attention every year. Approximately 20,000 people suffer major burns that cover 25% of their body’s surface while 50,000 people require hospitalization.
There are four main types of burns:
- Thermal burns: caused by sources of extreme heat such as fire, steam, and hot liquids
- Chemical burns: caused by contact with chemicals, acid, or alkali
- Radiation burns: caused by contact with nuclear radiation
- Light burns: caused by exposure to ultraviolet light or sunlight
There are three categories of burn severity that can be caused by each of these different types of burns. These categories include:
- First-degree burns: characterized by redness and minor inflammation caused by damage to the top layer of the skin. These burns are minor and can be treated with cool water and aloe vera gel.
- Second-degree burns: characterized by extremely red, blistered skin caused by damage to deeper skin layers. These burns need to be bandaged properly and may take weeks to heal.
- Third-degree burns: characterized by a white or black dry wound and even charing caused by damage to all skin layers, bone, and organs. These burns require emergency medical treatment immediately and can cause permanent nerve damage, hypothermia, and even death.
Burns are traumatic and expensive injuries to treat. If you were the victim of burn injuries because of another person’s negligence or recklessness, contact the law offices of the Redding, CA burn injury attorneys at Reiner, Slaughter & Frankel today.
FREE CASE EVALUATION FORM
If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact Reiner, Slaughter & Frankel LLP Today
The information disclosed in this correspondence does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship.
Reiner, Slaughter & Frankel is a nationally recognized law firm located in Redding, California. The firm has achieved a peer-reviewed listing as Pre-Eminent Law Firm by Martindale-Hubbell. Two of our lawyers have been recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers. Reiner, Slaughter & Frankel has won over 98 percent of the cases that have gone to trial.
There were 1.35 million attorneys working throughout the U.S. in 2019, but not all attorneys have experience with personal injury cases. If you’ve been hurt in a motor vehicle crash or some other type of accident, you may be wondering if you should contact an attorney. Here are four reasons to contact personal injury attorneys in Redding CA.
The bankruptcy court has set a deadline for all Camp Fire legal claims of October 21, 2019!
2851 Park Marina Dr., Suite 200
Redding, CA 96001
Phone: (530) 241-0290
Fax: (530) 241-0622
411 Theodore Fremd Avenue
Suite 206 South
Rye, NY 10580
Phone: (914) 925-3424
Fax: (914) 925-3434
3773 Richmond Avenue, Suite 550
Houston, TX 77046
Phone: (713) 528-2519
Fax: (713)-528- 2509
© 2017 Reiner, Slaughter & Frankel LLP Law Offices. All Rights Reserved.
Attorney Advertising. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Any testimonials that appear on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Nothing on this website is legal advice. Any information, contact form, or other interactive features on this website do not create an attorney-client relationship.
Website by Sitemap.